Radio Lacan broadcasts in English
- ICLO-NLS. Toward the NLS Congress “Fixation and Repetition”. With Rik Loose and Alan Rowan. 10.06.22
- NLS-Toronto Initiative. Seminar “The Symptom: An Unwanted Guest” by Véronique Voruz. 28.05.22
- ICLO-NLS Seminar in Dublin. “I can’t Get No Satisfaction – Repetition and its Failure” by Alexandre Stevens. 07.05.22
- NLS-London Society. Seminar on the Reading of Jacques Lacan's Seminar SXX. With Alexandre Stevens, Geert Hoornaert, and Sophie Marret-Maleval. 10.03.22
- Lacanian Compass: Towards the 14th Conference of Clinical Study: "What Real at Stake". Conference by Pierre-Gilles Gueguen ,20.12.2021
- London Society, NLS, Knottings Seminar, Towards the NLS Congress: The Bodily Effects of language:”Beyond the Family Romance: The Canker that is Language and the Sensitivity it implies”, With Els van Compernolle, 6.3.2021
- Video Seminar "The Raw and the Cooked of the Dream" Towards the Clinical Study Days 13 oorganised by Lacanian Compass.
With Fabián Naparstek, 15.12.2020
- London Society, NLS, Webinar Series on Lacan’s Seminar XVII, Chapters 1, 7 & 13, with Marie-Hélène Brousse, Alexandre Stevens & Eric Laurent, respectively. 19.4.20
- London Society, NLS, Towards the NLS Congress: Interpretation: From Truth to Event. From the Meaning the Escapes the Cause, by Alexandre Stevens, 18.1.2020
- London Society of the NLS, Knottings Seminar
“Interpretation: From the Meaning that Escapes to the Cause”.
With Alexandre Stevens, 18.01.20
- ICLO Society of the NLS, Knottings Seminar
“The Other Side of Interpetation, Resonances of the Body in Psychoanalysis”
With Bernard Seynhaeve, 18.01.20
- Towards the 13th Clinical Study Days in New York: “Interpretation in the Era of the Speaking Body” conference organized by LC-NLS.
With Anne Lysy, 20.12.2019
- London Society -NLS. Introduction to the Lacanian Clinic of Psychosis
With Roger Litten, 17.12.2019
- London Society -NLS. “Introduction to Lacanian Interpretation. Irma, Still.”
With Roger Litten, 22.10.2019
- ICLO Society of the NLS, Space Formation of the Analyst and Its School, “What Does an Analysis Satisfy”
With Dalila Arpin, 11.10.19
- Towards the 13th Clinical Study Days in New York "What is at stake in the practice of dream interpretation today?"
By Roger Litten, 3.11.2019
- Second International Conference of the Lacan Circle of Australia-NLS: "The Real Unconscious." With Alexandre Stevens, 14.7.2019
- Conference at Lacanian Compass-Miami: "Structuring and destructuring of psychoanalysis"
With Yves Vanderveken, 26.8.2018 http://www.radiolacan.com/en/topic/1224/3
- ICLO Society of the NLS: Presentation in Dublin of Scilicet 2018 in English with Anna Aromí and Rik Loose.
With Anna Aromí Folch, 23.8.2018
- Lecture by Jean-Pierre Rouillon - ACF Midi-Pyrénées - Cahors "The passage to the act: A before? An after?" 26.5.18
- Conference of Lacanian Compass in Miami: "Clinical Practice in Institutional Contexts with Legal Cases: Legal Equality and Subjective Singularity before the Law"
with Irene Greiser, 20.2.18
- Conference by Marie-Hélène Brousse "Democracy without Fathers".
With Marie-Hélène Brousse, 9/2/18.
- Cycle of conferences: Transference beyond Love: “False Connection”
By Florencia Shanahan, 21.4.18
- Resonances of the XXXth Congress of the APSA (Argentinean Psychiatrists Association)
By Elena Levy Yeyati, interview with Dinesh Bhugra, 22.4.2015 https://radiolacan.com/en/podcast/resonances-of-the-xxxth-congress-of-the-apsa-argentinean-psychiatrists-association
The Speaking Body is Today's Unconscious : a series of talks staged at Central Saint Martins and hosted by Kingston University and LS2
Pierre-Gilles Gueguén: The Body and the Imaginary: The Case of Francis Bacon (21 January 2016)
Welcome by Gabriela van den Hoven, and introduction by Véronique Voruz
Pierre-Gille Guéguen's talk discusses the art of Francis Bacon in the context of his relationship with his 'symptom-partner' Georges Dyer. The talk is oriented by conceptual innovations, such as the sinthome, introduced by Lacan in his teaching in the late 1970s.Pierre-Gille Guéguen is a psychoanalyst who lives and works in Paris. He is a member of the École de la Cause freudienne.
- Marie-Hélène Brousse – The Symbolic and the Body (4 February 2016)
Introduced by Alan Rowan
- Vincente Palomera – The Real and the Body (18 February 2016)
Introduced by Natalie Wülfing
- Bruno de Halleux – Sexuality Today (3 March 2016)
Introduced by Véronique Voruz
This talk is published in The Lacanian Review, No. 2 (2016).
- Alexandre Stevens – Unlimited Enjoyments (17 March 2016)
Psychoanalyst, Brussels, founder of Le Courtil
introduced by Véronique Voruz
- Éric Laurent - Contemporary Symptoms (19 May 2016)
Psychoanalyst and former president of the World Association of Psychoanalysis. Trained by Jacques Lacan in the 1970s, Éric Laurent was a member of the directorate of the École freudienne de Paris at the time of the School's dissolution in 1980 and has been a member of the École de la Cause freudienne since its inception. He was editor-in-chief of La Cause freudienne from 1992 to 1994 and currently teaches within the framework of the Clinical Section of the Department of Psychoanalysis at University Paris-VIII.
Introduced by Véronique Voruz
With thanks to our friends at Lacanian Compass for compiling this list.
Seminars of the London Society of the NLS
Texts from the Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
- Arenas, Alicia, "Episodic or What Lacan's Teachings are Not, " PN8, 2002.
- Bonningue, Catherine, "Family Secret and Castration", PN5, 2001.
- Briole, Guy, "The Dream: An Interpretation of the Subject", PN2, 1999.
- Brousse, Marie-Hélène, "Hysteria and Sinthome", PN3, 1998.
- Brousse, Marie-Hélène, "Sexual Position and the End of Analysis".PN3, 1999.
- Carpentier, Philippe, "There is no Guarantee", PN6, 2001.
- Cassin, Josiane, "The Child and the Siren", PN9, 2002.
- Cassin, Roger, "Time-Lag", PN6, 2001.
- Cottet, Serge, "Four Preliminary Questions to a Renewal of the Clinic", PN4, 2000.
- Dachy, Vincent, "Do not Confuse the Real(s)", PN3, 1999.
- De Souza, Maria, "From the Subject of Science to the Subject of the Unconscious", PN3, 1999.
- Dessal, Gustavo, A Diagnostic Problem, PN7, 2002.
- Di Ciaccia, Antonio, "The Love of God and of the Neighbour", PN3, 1999.
- Dravers, Philip, Joyce & the Sinthome: Aiming at the Fourth term of the Knot, PN13, 2005.
- Dravers, Philip, The drive as a fundamental concept of psychoanalysis, PN23, 2011.
- Forrester, John, CBT and Pascal's Wager, PN14, 2005.
- Gault, Jean-Louis, "Two Statuses of the Symptom", PN7, 2002.
- Georgiou, Penny, "Lacan's Hamlet", PN5, 2001.
- Glynos, Jason, "Formalising-to-the-Limits and the End of Analysis", PN2, 1999.
- Grigg, Russell, "Enjoy-meant of Language and Jouissance of the Letter", PN8, 2002.
- Guéguen, Pierre-Gilles, "Discretion of the Analyst in the Post-Interpretative Era", PN2, 1999.
- Guéguen, Pierre-Gilles, "The Pass Between Knowledge and Belief", PN3, 1999.
- Guéguen, Pierre-Gilles, "Symptomatic Homeostasis in Psychoses", PN12, 2004.
- Horne, Bernardino, "Phobia as a Turntable", PN7, 2002.
- Hyldgaard, Kirsten, "Heidegger's Anxiety Versus Lacan's", PN14, 2005.
- Jaanus, Maire, "The Passage-to-the-Act in Anna Karenina", PN14, 2005.
- Klein, Richard, "Responsibility in Psychoanalysis", PN3, 1999.
- Klein, Richard, "Training Effect", PN10, 2003.
- Klotz, Jean-Pierre, "Perception and Psychosis", PN6, 2001.
- Laurent, Dominique, "Paradoxical Effects in the Pass", PN10, 2003.
- Laurent, Éric, "The Ethics of Psychoanalysis", Today, PN8, 2002.
- Laurent, Éric, "On the Right Use of Supervision", PN10, 2003.
- Leguil, François, "About the Nature of Consent of the Analysands to the Short Session", PN10, 2003.
- Litten, Roger, "Desire Put to Work", PN9, 2002.
- Maleval, Jean-Claude, "Why so many 'Borderlines'?", PN4, 2000.
- Marret, Sophie, "Lewis Carroll - the Symbol and the Letter", PN5, 2001.
- Marret, Sophie, "Epiphanies : James Joyce and Virginia Woolf", PN9, 2002.
- Miller, Jacques-Alain, "The Seminar of Barcelona", PN1, 1998.
- Miller, Jacques-Alain, "Interpretation in Reverse", PN2, 1999.
- Miller, Jacques-Alain, "Contraindications to Psychoanalytical Treatment", PN4, 2000.
- Miller, Jacques-Alain, "Ironic Clinic", PN7, 2002.
- Miller, Jacques-Alain, "The Analytic Session", PN10, 2003.
- Jacques-Alain Miller with Roser Casalprim, Lucia D’Angelo, Vicente Palomera and Joan Salinas
- The Seminar of Barcelona Part 1: on Die Wege der Symptombildung
- The Seminar of Barcelona Part 2
- Naveau, Laure, "Bulimia and Perception of the Feminine Body", PN6, 2001.
- Naveau, Pierre, "Man's Approach to Woman: A Logical Pathway", PN11, 2003.
- Naveau, Pierre, "To Let Oneself Be Maltreated: Event and Fantasy", PN5, 2001.
- Naveau, Pierre, "The Psychoanalyst' Passion", PN8, 2002.
- Naveau, Pierre, "Precariousness And Social Disinsertion", PN19, 2009.
- Palomera, Vicente, "An Error in Diagnosis: Causes and Consequences", PN4, 2000.
- Papada, Peggy, "Editorial: Formation of the Analyst", PN 36, 2020
- Piechotka, Ernesto, "A Patient Presentation: A Singular Encounter", PN8, 2002.
- Rasmussen, René, "'Kill Me a Son': On Kierkegaard and Lacan", PN14, 2005.
- Ragland, Ellie, “Jacques Lacan’s Capitalist Discourse”, PN32, 2018
- Regnault, François, "Hegel's Master and Slave Dialectic in the Work of Lacan", PN2, 1999.
- Sauvagnat, François, "On the Specificity of Elementary Phenomena", PN4, 2000.
- Sauvagnat, François, "Psychotic Anxiety and its Correlate in Bodily Experiences: Some Remarks on 'New Symptoms'", PN14, 2005.
- Seunier, Patricia, "What Can Be Supposed of a Passer?", PN2, 1999.
- Shotter, John, "The Loss of Relatedness and the Pathology of an Atomistic Democracy", PN14, 2005.
- Skriabine, Pierre, "Logic of the Scansion or why a Session can be Short?", PN10, 2003.
- Thèves, Pierre ,"Witz, Transmission and Drive in the Social Bond", PN2, 1999.
- Trobas, Guy, "Perversion of Sexuality/Perverse Subject", PN2, 1999.
- van den Hoven, Gabriela, "Toxicomania in Context", PN9, 2002.
- Vinciguerra, Rose-Paule, "The Paradoxes of Love", PN3, 1999.
- Vinciguerra, Rose-Paule, "The Length of the Session", PN10, 2003.
- Voruz, Véronique, "The Scene by the Lake: When Desire Fails as Defence", PN3, 1999.
- Woollard, Victoria, "Knowledge and Truth Beyond Oedipus", PN9, 2002.
- Yang, Suzanne, "Silence and Illiteracy", PN7, 2002.
Events of the WAP
- Laurent Dupont, Interview with Laurent Dupont, Towards "Question d'Ecole" - Paris, 1st February 2020, Published in French in L'Hebdo-Blog 189, Nouvelle Série [Puissance de la parole. Clinique de l'École – Entretien avec Laurent Dupont, President de l'ECF)]
- Esthela Solano-Suárez, Beyond Ontology, Towards "Question d'Ecole" - Paris, 1st February 2020, Published in French in L'Hebdo-Blog 189, Nouvelle Série, 19th January 2020