The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#16 | 2007
Regulation and Evaluation
P & p costs are: UK - £2.00, EU - £5.00, rest of the world - £7.00
- Jacques-Alain Miller - The Era of the Man without Qualities
- Eric Laurent - Blog-Notes: The Psychopathy of Evaluation
- Guillaume Le Blanc - The Unevaluable: The Timelessness of Canguilhem
- François Sauvagnat - The Current State of "Evidence-Based Medicine"
- Natalie Charraud - A Passion for the Dice, the Other Side of Statistics
- Vincent Dachy - Being by Numbers
- Helene Deltombe - CBT and the Rejection of the Unconscious
- Véronique Mariage - CBT's hold over Children's Speech
- Daniel Roy - "In the Course of Events Everything Becomes Clear"
- Gerard Wajcman - The Extortion of the Intimate
- Philippe la Sagna - On the Public Utility of Psychoanalysis
- Julia Evans - Wellbeing and Happiness...
- Miquel Bassols - The Future of the Pass
- Marie-Hélèn Brousse - Love of the Sinthome against a Hatred of Difference
- Marie-Hélène Roch - The Psychoanalytic Act and its Paradoxes
- Penny Georgiou - Letter to Skills for Health, Department of Health from LS-NLS
- Roger Litten - Letter to Skills for Health, Department of Health from ALP