The Lacanian Review
#03 | 2017
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
- Marie-Hélène Brousse, Segregations/Subversion
THEMATIC SECTION: SEGREGATIONS
- Jacques Lacan, Note on the Father and Universalism
- An Interview with Jean-Claude Milner
- Colin Wright, Céline Flory, and Myriam Cottias, Colonising Enjoyment
DIVIDE AND RULE
- Jacques-Alain Miller, Extimate Enemies
- Laura Sokolowsky, Totalitarianism and Psychoanalysis: A Little Trip to the Land of Nazi Germany
- Nathalie Jaudel, The Logic of Segregation vs The Logic of Concentration Camps
- Guy Briole, Cloacina Mundi, 21st Century
- Aino-Marjatta Mäki and Jaakko Karhunen, The Misery of Segregation: Is Psychoanalysis a Part of Western Civilisation?
TO EACH THEIR LABEL
- Roberto Cavasola, An Interview with Allen Frances
- Marcelo Veras, The Segregation of the Subject in Mental Illness
- Colin Wright, "Whenthe Fun Stops, Stop": Bettingon Psychoanalysis in the Eraof Segregation
- Thomas Harding, Neurodiversity and its Discontents
- Jacques-Alain Miller, Habeas Corpus
- Guy Briole, Aggiornamento
- Miquel Bassols, The Enjoying Substance
FORMATIONS OF THE ANALYST
- Jacques-Alain Miller, Question of the School: Proposal for the Guarantee of 21 January 2017
- Anne Lysy, When the Incomparable Happens, Obvious and Opaque
REDUCTION: ANALYSTS OF THE SCHOOL
- Daniel Pasqualin, Discontents in the Un-world – Marie-Hélène Brousse, The Sex of the Symptom – Oscar Ventura, Silence, Memory, Noise … and Forgetting – Angelica Marchesini, Vicissitudes of the Feminine – Tai Cossich, Im_passe – Sequence One
- Lilia Mahjoub, "But Where has the Unconscious Gone?"
- Miquel Bassols, In Praise of Ordinary Psychosis
- Nancy Gillespie, Love and Ordinary Psychosis: A Portrait of an Athlete as a Young Man – Cyrus Saint Amand Poliakoff, Superintendent – An Bulkens, Little Leo: From Must Have, to May Be