The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#31 | 2016
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
Bundle option (Paper issue + eBook)
Institutions | Paper edition
Editorial, Roger Litten
- Judith Miller, The Next Stage of PIPOL
- Pierre-Gilles Guéguen, Ten Axioms
- Jean-Daniel Matet, New Relations to the Clinic and to Interpretation
- Francisco Hugo Freda, "The Way of the World"
- Jacques-Alain Miller, Towards PIPOL 4
- Manuel Fernández Blanco, Citizen-Symptom
- Bernard Porcheret, CPCTs: A Political Initiative Against Segregation
- Vicente Palomera, Actuality of Rapid Therapeutic Effects
- Philip La Sagna, From Isolation to Solitude
- Dominique Laurent, The Demand for Symptomatic Desegregation
- Monica Marin, Interpretative event
- Xavier Esqué, The Future Commands the Present, A Reading of the CPCT Experience
- Francisco Hugo Freda, Three Questions for Francisco-Hugo Freda, First Director of the CPCT
- Catherine Lazarus-Matet, Poetry as Treatment for the Precariousness of Being
- Lilia Mahjoub, Overture
- Pascale Fari, Paying to speak?
- Nicolas Jude, "I am the Fearful One in the Family"
- Claude Quenardel, A Solution to Emptiness
- Beatriz Gonzalez, A Piece Missing from the Puzzle
- Liliana Salazar Redon, A Dry Heart
- Laura Sokolowsky, The Woman-with-Languages
- Pierre Naveau, The Mystery of the Speaking Body
- René Rasmussen, The Concert of the Real: Paul Celan and his "Todesfuge"
Poetry Rubric, David Berridge