The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#27 | 2013
Science and the real
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
Bundle option (Paper issue + eBook)
- Jacques-Alain Miller - Psychoanalysis, its place among the sciences
- Miquel Bassols - There is no science of the real
- Eric Laurent - The illusion of scientism, the anguish of scientists
- Marco Focchi - Number in science and in psychoanalysis
- Pierre Skriabine - Science, the subject and psychoanalysis
- Philippe La Sagna et al. - Science and the name of the father
- Esthela Solano-Suarez - The clinic in the time of the real
- Francois Ansermet - Trace and object, between neurosciences and psychoanalysis
- Guy Briole - Error and misunderstanding
- Alfredo Zenoni - A post-scientific real
- Jacques- Alain Miller - Spare parts
- Pierre Naveau - Jealousy and the hidden gaze
- Veronique Voruz - Reading Catherine M. on jealousy
- Bogdan Wolf - Intricacies of the gaze
- Betty Bertrand-Godfrey - Jealousy as a name of the father?
- Laure Naveau - The other man of his life
- Holly Pester - I have spoilt a better name than my own…