The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#26 | 2013
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
Bundle option (Paper issue + eBook)
- Éric Laurent – Ordinary psychosis,
- Marie-Hélène Brousse - Ordinary psychosis in the light of lacan's theory of discourse
- Jacques-Alain Miller – Ordinary psychosis revisited
- Jean-Pierre Deffieux – Not so rare a case
- Hervé Castenet – A subject in the fog
- Jacques-Alain Miller and Others - The conversation of Arcachon (extracts)
- Jean-François Cottes – 'Je suis foyante'
- Thierry Vigneron – The use of fiction and lifestyle
- Éric Laurent – Psychoanalytic treatments of the psychoses
- Alfredo Zenoni – Orienting oneself in transference
- Francesca Biagi-Chai – Jouissance, nomination, semblant
- Catherine Meut – Work on the disaster
- Christine Wertheim - Poem