The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#25 | 2012
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
Bundle option (Paper issue + eBook)
Institutions | Paper edition
- Eric Laurent - Autism and psychosis: further dialogue with Robert and Rosine Lefort
- Jean-Claude Maleval - Why the hypothesis of an autistic structure?
- Eric Laurent - Spectres of autism
- Myriam Perrin – Construction of an autistic dynamic: From the extractor fan to the washing machine
- Enric Berenguer & Mariela Roizner - On route to speaking; speech taking shape in autism
- Hélène Deltombe – From autism to speech
- Corinne Rezki – A sinthomatic invention, what is that?
- Eric Laurent - Autism: epidemic or the ordinary state of the subject?
- Eric Laurent - Research and punish: ethics today
- Sylvie Dagnino - A week with ABA
- Pierre Naveau - The man who couldn't get up in the morning
- Dinorah Otero - Attachad(a)
- Claire Hawkes - The man who came in from the cold
- Anne Lysy - Knowing how to do with one's symptom
- Véronique Voruz - Ethics and morality in the time of the decline of the symbolic
- Kjell Soleim - Symptom formation in the case of a killer
- Bogdan Wolf - Politics of the unconscious: from the paradoxes of psychoanalysis to the ethics of the symptom
- Susana Huler - True or real
- Vanessa Place - Here is a joke
- Véronique Voruz - L'autiste et sa voix by Jean-Claude Maleval
- Ian Parker - The subject of psychosis: a Lacanian perspective by Stijn Vanheule