The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#24 | 2012
Subject Supposed to Know
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
Bundle option (Paper issue + eBook)
- Jacques-Alain Miller - Psychoanalysis, the city and communities
- Jean-Louis Gault - Chinese chronicles: 1. The two ways of speech. 2. This is a walking stick. 3. Me phunai. 4. Mystery of incarnation
- Rose-Paule Vinciguerra - Towards a viable atheism?
- Laure Naveau - The symptom at the end of an analysis
- Thomas Svolos - The-supposed-to-know-to-read-otherwise
- Alicia Arenas - Comments on ‘The supposed to know to read otherwise’
- Jacques-Alain Miller - The child and knowledge
- Eric Zuliani - The child who comes
- Florencia Fernández Coria Shanahan - In me more than me
- Francesca Biagi-Chai - An approach to the case of Harold Shipman
- Pierre Naveau - Gerhard Richter, a panorama
- Pierre-Gilles Guéguen - Shame, by Steve McQueen: New York, New York, galaxy of the Ones all alone