The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#7 | 2002
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
- Jacques-Alain Miller - Ironic Clinic
- Pierre-Gilles Gueguen - Women and the Symptom: the Case of the Post-Freudians
- Esthela Solano-Suarez - The Identification with the Symptom at the End of the Treatment
- Joseph Attié - The Analytic Symptom or the Question of Identity
- Gustavo Dessal - A Diagnostic Problem
- Jacques-Alain Miller - 'I Am so Superficial': A Clinical Conversation
- Hervé Castanet - A Subject in the Fog
- Jean-Pierre Deffieux - Not so Rare a Case
- Bernardino Horne - Phobia as a Turntable
- Massimo Recalcati - On the Analytic Practice of the Group Mechanism in the Treatment of 'Eating Disorders'
- Lucia D'Angelo - The Perversions: Private Morality, Public Jouissance
- Victoria Woollard - Four Ways to Address the O
- Suzanne Yang - Silence and Illiteracy