The Psychoanalytical Notebooks of the LSNLS
#6 | 2001
Representation and Perception
To buy this Issue (via PayPal), click the button for your location.
Includes postage & packing.
- Jacques-Alain Miller - The Logic of the Perceived
- Jean-Pierre Klotz - Perception and Psychosis
- Richard Klein - Gaze and Representation
- Guy Briole - Glimpse
- Michele Miech - How the Subject Enters the Picture
- Jacques-Alain Miller - Jacques Lacan and the Voice
- Marie-José Asnoun - What is it to hear?
- Laure Naveau - Bulimia and Perception of the Feminine Body
- Gabriela Van den Hoven - A Child Through the Mirror
- Véronique Mariage - Hallucination of a Psychotic Child
- Roger Cassin - Time-Lag
- Philippe Carpentier - 'There is no Guarantee'
- Frédéric Declercq - The Practice of Variable Sessions